Special Events & Prizes
Monday - 7pm to 9pm - Journey to the Top of Orlando
Rooftop Cocktail ReceptionONE80 Skytop Lounge on top of the Amway Arena
There will be a lot of ground to cover during the 11th Franchise Brokers Association Conference & Expo, and together we shall be reaching new heights!
Every step along the way is masterfully designed to propel your career forward, Don't be left behind!
Join us for a celebration that is set to take us all the way to the TOP of Orlando. Enjoy a sophisticated night of music, food, drinks and the beautiful Orlando Skyline while you network, mix and mingle with fellow attendees during our Open Bar.
Expo Hall Activities
FBA Passport & Zor Stamp CollectionEach stamp accounts for a raffle entry!
Get to know franchisors and meet the people behind FBA exclusive tools like Franchise Grade while collecting stamps for amazing prizes! This year at FBCE, you will receive your personal passport to win big. Take a Trip Around the Expo Hall & Collect 'Em All!
Document your Expo Hall Journey by collecting Zor Stamps after each exhibitor booth visit. There are over 75 brands exhibiting this year and you don’t want to miss any of them!
Stop by the registration desk any time during Expo Hall hours to have your passport checked by an ‘FBA agent,’ and submit your stamps for the BIG prize raffle during our Awards Dinner & Ceremony.
Passport Stamp Collection PrizesSpecial thanks to all our exhibitors and sponsors!
- Fitbit Versa (1800 Radiators & AC)
- Apple Watch (Medical Staffing Consultants)
- Apple Airpods (Be Balanced)
- Apple Watch (Internicola)
- Family Vacation to the Keys ($1500 value – Picture Perfect)
- $1,000 Cash (MaidPro/Fly Foe/Men in Kilts)
- $1,000 Cash (Naturals 2 Go)
- $250 Cash (Snapology)
- $150 Visa Gift Card (Assisting Hands)
- $100 Visa Gift Card (FastSigns)
- $100 Cash Prize (Corporate Cleaning Group)
- $100 Visa Gift Card (Fastsigns)
- A Crisp $100 bill (Gotcha Covered)
ScavenZOR Treasure HuntLook for a special FBA treasure within each Zor Booth!
Participate in the ScavenZOR Treasure Hunt by looking for the FBA briefcase boxes located in each booth, and unlocking the treasure within using your unique combination number on the back of your badge.
Networking Game - SCANTriviaVarious prizes for winner from Franchise Grade
SCANTrivia(TM) is making a debut at this year's conference! This fun and interactive networking activity provides a way for you to connect with other attendees at the event. Join in for your chance to connect with the people you came here to meet and win an amazing prize!
Each attendee will have a QR code on their name badge with one question for you to answer. Scan, answer the question correctly and see your points add up!
- Take advantage of this networking activity anytime during the 2019 FBCE.
- The more attendees you engage with, the more opportunities you will have to answer trivia questions and win points.
- Collect the most points throughout our 3 days conference and be the big WINNER of Franchise Grade's "Package to Success."
The "Package to Success" prize is comprised of a Camelbak Backpack for you to take on your next adventure filled with other awesome prizes such as a 1-year Franchise Grade Subscription, a business book, a plasma lighter, a yeti cup and some other essential travel tech accessories!
Professional HeadshotsFree to all attendees
Take advantage of this convenient opportunity to update your headshot and come ready to have your picture taken by a professional photographer in the Expo Hall on Tuesday from 9AM – 12PM.
Guided Franchise ToursSign-up with the link below or at the Registration desk
The Guided ZOR Tours are one-hour long expo hall tours visiting all booths presenting NEW franchisor concepts at our conference for the first time. These facilitated introductions and short concept presentations will be led by one of our own FBA specialists Amanda, Karen, and Chelsie.
Discuss new concepts, ask questions, and learn how these new opportunities can help you in a casual and fun small group setting. Meet and connect with other broker members like yourself and get some face-to-face time with key staff members of our association.
- Discuss new concepts, ask questions, and learn how these new opportunities can help you in a casual and fun small group setting.
- Meet and connect with other broker members like yourself and get some face-to-face time with key staff members of our association.